RE: Walker Evans Dak spotting

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu May 08 2003 - 11:09:35 EDT

You never know maybe they are a good vehicle to buy. I have to admit
that that it looks fairly good (better than the Liberty). I know that
they have a hybred coming out in a year or so. No mater what it looks a
lot better than the cars. All I can say is after my experience with
Saturn and several other GM products in the past as well as where they
have gone for the styling it's going to be hard pressed to get me into
one again. When they first redesigned the trucks I thought they were ok
and all but since they have gone to the avalanche front end on
everything that has a frame under it......YUK!!!!

Jeff Durling