Re: RE: sack

From: Kevin Sellstrom (ksellstr@softcom.net)
Date: Thu May 08 2003 - 15:21:35 EDT

At 10:07 PM 5/6/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>No what I am saying is that GM motors seem to have more power. I need to
>do what GM does to there 4.3s to my 3.9 Mag.

Do you mean the part about replacing poorly engineered plastic parts every
few months because they melted under normal stress, or the part about the
motor grenading at the same time as the rest of the body either rusts away
or falls apart, or is it the part about readily available CHEAP parts to
replace the readily available cheap parts you put on last week but blew up
yesterday when you asked the truck to do as other trucks normally do, or
maybe it was the "nice" motor that lasts almost 20k miles between warped
head changes. Man I LOVE those bowties! ;)

Kevin Sellstrom, W6KTB E-Mail:ksellstr@softcom.net
             ***Wilton, California***

'99 Dodge Dakota CC, 4x4, 5.2,
'69 Dodge D200, 4x2, 318,

Also: '83 Volvo 244Ti, '85 Volvo 244, '68 Volvo 122S, '98 Specialized
Rockhopper A1FS