RE: WTB Cd Radio for 2001 and up

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@bellsouth.net)
Date: Fri May 09 2003 - 09:17:22 EDT

Matt,

One recommendation, if you don't get one here when you go to eBay
looking try to get the one from either the new Caravan or the Grand
Cherokee limited. Those radios have more features built in such as
station identification and ability to search for a specific format. The
other option is after market but with the curved edges that could be a
little problem to find something that looks right. I know there are
adaptors but I am picky as to how a stereo looks in my car. Most of the
time those radios have been going for about the same price as the CD
ones listed for the Dakota/ Durango.

Jeff Durling