RE: See a german GEN II Dakota

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@bellsouth.net)
Date: Fri May 09 2003 - 09:24:15 EDT

Ok Stefen,

I was expecting a nice looking GenII I was not expecting that. Nice
looking truck and the paint job is awesome.

One recommendation, Don't use a bedliner. It will just scratch up the
paint in the bed over time. I would recommend a spray in liner but if
that is not available over there then the BedRug is a good product.
Also, in time I would switch form the blocks and coils to a good
lowering kit that won't make the ride harsh. I think Western Chassis has
proven to be good for the Gen II trucks. For the meantime with the
blocks you need to be aware that the pinion angle for the driveshaft may
be off and could be the cause for expensive repairs in the future. You
may need shims to correct this.

Again, very nice looking truck just offering suggestions.

Jeff Durling