RE: sack

From: Gmblows@aol.com
Date: Fri May 09 2003 - 23:57:34 EDT

Want to make your Mopar run like a GM...
Sounds like you need the heads ported and polished the easy way.
Dump a 5 pound bag of sand down the intake while at full throttle.
Your heads will be ported and polished.
If it still doesn't leak oil punch a small hole in the oil pan.
And don't forget to loosen up some rod bolts to help them break faster.
Oh yeah, dump some orange jello mix in your coolant too.