Re: Gen-3 Dakota Door and Tailgate handles

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Mon May 12 2003 - 10:16:35 EDT

I wouldn't mind having mine done in white, so if anybody else is interested, I'll add my name to the list...

>>> Blakdak2k@aol.com 05/09/03 09:58PM >>>

No sorry I don't. But I was thinking maybe someone should get a set from the
factory, do their handles and then when they are done, sell for cheap their
old set to the next person, who can have theirs done and then sell to the
next and so on. The first person would suffer the only loss in cost, but
maybe people could work something out. This would only work if a good number
of people wanted it done. Just an idea.
Aaron