Re: Re: Next stop on the bus ride to hell...

From: Brian Fitchett (fitchett@chem.utah.edu)
Date: Mon May 12 2003 - 11:36:36 EDT

I am with Josh on this matter. I have had my stock battery since i got my
dak at the end of 98. Granted i only have ~51000 miles on it but it also
has a decent stereo system (MTX thunderform) and i have run that out camping
for several hours and the truck still starts just fine. (knock on wood!)

Brian
98 SLT CC V6