RE: Good God!!! - Long

From: Chris Hogan (chogan@logikos.com)
Date: Mon May 12 2003 - 12:04:55 EDT

I've been playing with my TPS recently...I've found that my truck is actually a bit more driveable with the voltage at around .6v. At .75 my accelerator felt more like a toggle switch...very jerky response...which, I guess, is desired for racing...and since I don't do that .6 works for me...much smoother.

Anyway, to adjust it you have to drill out the mounting holes on the TPS sensor, then you can turn it slightly with a multimeter connected to the first two leads (towards the front of the truck) to get your desired voltage. Tighten down the bolts, check, and drive away.

Chris