Re: RE: brake pads and brake dust...

From: Gmblows@aol.com
Date: Mon May 12 2003 - 17:13:37 EDT

I just replaced my front pads and rotors.
Wagner Thermo Quiets were the "Best" of the "Good, Better, Best" that they
had.
Well I must say that after taking it easy for 400 miles, then pushing them as
I usually do they fade more than the stock ones and produce much more brake
dust than stock.
I'm thinking of taking them back, ang getting something else,
Maybe I'll try those Raybestos PG Plus pads.
Has anyone else had good results with other pads?

> Dan, it's probably just the brand of pads. My wife's '02 Stratus R/T can
> cover the wheels with brake dust in 3 days. Only reason I haven't changed
> them is cause they stop so well. I use Raybestos PG Plus pads on my '92.
> Very low dusting, quiet and stop way better than original.
>
> RayB
> http://www.dragtruk.com/ENTRIES/20KM1FD2KWBP.html

Cruise,