Re: Re: Re: Aftermarket Air Conditioning

From: J Wynia (jwynia@pragmapool.com)
Date: Mon May 12 2003 - 19:23:06 EDT

I'll be sure to check on the look from this place. As for price, they
quoted $1375 plus tax (which in MN brings the price up to about the
level you said). I was looking for something in the $8000 range for the
truck itself, and since I'm only paying $6500 for the truck, I don't
have a problem having to add the A/C afterward.

--
J Wynia