Re: questions on 7/70 warranty maintenance procedure

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Mon May 12 2003 - 19:08:52 EDT

The problem was more that fact that it was YOUR Mobil1 and not that stuff
they'd have in the stock room for $9 or $10 a quart.. I would think the
Dodge dealers should all stock Mobil1 simply because that was what the
Shelby cars all came with and show as recommended oil.
Aaron Wyse
94 RC WS 2.5L 5spd
86 Shelby Charger Turbo