Re: brake pads and brake dust...

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Tue May 13 2003 - 10:41:47 EDT

""Kyle Vanditmars"" <kylevan@telus.net> wrote in message
news:b9quvm$sqc$1@bent.twistedbits.net...

> ""Bernd D. Ratsch"" <bernd@texas.net> wrote in message
> >
> > Uhhhh....I was referring to the front wheel bearings. ;)
> >
> > - Bernd
>
> I know, but I'm just referring to the fact that I'm stuck with the
annoyance
> of repacking bearings. Sitting there with a wad of grease in my hand
> scraping the bearing over and over isn't exactly my idea of a good time,
ya
> know? Oh well, at least I'll have lovely new bearings to go with my
lovely
> new pads and rotors.

What dude? it takes like 2 mins to pack a bearing by hand. It's all in the
technique. I dunno, I just never really minded doing stuff like that. I've
been doing that sort of thing since I was like 5 years old... "Josh, repack
the trailer bearings, we're taking the boat out this weekend!" It's no big
deal.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L