Re: I'm back :)

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Tue May 13 2003 - 17:36:42 EDT

>>> jon@dakota-truck.net 05/13/03 04:08PM >>>

"Josh Battles" <jbattles@bankfinancial.com> wrote:
: <jon@dakota-truck.net> wrote in message
: news:b9rjun$scl$1@bent.twistedbits.net...
[...]
:> (Or maybe I can use some nice heavy channel iron to weld your Dak to
:> Dave's R/T and technically, you can both be driving a 4wd?) ;-)
:>
: yeah, but you've got the 4x4 ram...you're just about exempt. Oh, and you're
: not bringing a welder anywhere near my truck. You'd have to drag me away
: kicking and screaming like a little girl.

   Oh c'mon, be a good sport! How about a plasma cutter then, is a
plasma cutter OK? Oxy-Acetylene torch? Sawzall? Big hammers?

Hey Josh, if you have to take some of those tools from him to keep him from using them on your truck, I'll buy 'em from you when you get back....