Business Console

From: Droo (03dakotaCC4.7_4x4@comcast.net)
Date: Tue May 13 2003 - 17:50:46 EDT

I checked up with the GM today at the Dodge dealer about my armrest. He
prices out the parts he would need and it came to about $500. That must
be the retail price I would pay if i got the parts. That is just an
outrageous number. Anyhow, he first spoke to his sales rep at dodge and
then to the rep's boss. Seems like all is a go. He is just waiting for
the official word from them. He said Chrysler will pick up some of that
tab, and then the dealership will pick up the rest. Then they'll order
the parts and let me know when it's all in so I can get what I wanted. I
can't wait until it's all said and done so I don't have to deal with
them anymore. I'll have to write a letter of complaint to Dodge. This
all should have been dealt with more swiftly.

--
-Droo
 Email: 03dakotaCC4.7_4x4@comcast.net

"Remember: No one has the right to touch you in your bathing suit area." -Jack