RE: Bed protection

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-ns.com)
Date: Wed May 14 2003 - 11:41:48 EDT

Chris,
One thing you could have done prior to installing you liner is lay down a
bed protector. It is like a neoprene blanket that insulates/isolates the
bedliner from the bed.

Regarding the upper rail protection, I was looking for where I bought my
tape. I picked up a roll of "Tough Tape". I'll have to double check the
name, but I'm pretty sure it came from Summit. It is a clear roll of heavy
vinyl tape like they use on the exterior paint for stone protection, and on
likely areas of high abrasion. Hope this helps.
Rich - Ashburn, VA