Re: quicker sway bars (need contact info)

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Wed May 14 2003 - 16:22:04 EDT

Tim, the address is www.quickor.com and the email address that I
corresponded with them from is quickor@aol.com and here's their phone number
(503) 654-2175. Good luck with your suspension! They make some nice stuff.
I've had them custom make some things for me in the past. There's no limit
on what they'll do if you're willing to PAY for it. The first set of
anti-roll bars that I had on my 91 Mustang GT were from them, the bars they
make are very nice. I've got their rear bar on my Dak - it's stiffer than
the Hotchkis one.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L

""Tim Althoff"" <talthoff@yllwdkta.com> wrote in message news:4EBE1B363F81D048BE0A3D264CAB251128629C@constellation.ibeamsolutions.com... > > I am looking for the phone number/website of quicker suspension. I couldn't find it using google! I'd like to call them to find out if they will have a set @ chrysler classic's in columbus, ohio this weekend...if so i will buy a $20 ticket in and pick up a set for my dak... Any help would be great! > > Tim Althoff > www.yllwdkta.com