Re: chuck robbins!

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@cox.net)
Date: Wed May 14 2003 - 17:57:21 EDT

Hi Tim,

I wish I could say that the house is done, but we haven't done anything
since last March. We are planning on the last two upstairs rooms sometime
this fall and that will leave just the dining room and back porch to do
sometime later.

We've changed gears on the house a little as we are planning on selling it
and moving to some place in the country (still in state because of the job
requirements). We're planning on building a new home and I've been working
on plans for a Victorian house in my spare time.

I've been working crazy hours since about February between the fire
department and painting on the side. There are some weeks that I don't have
a day off and it's not uncommon for me to work 56 hours straight between
both jobs (painting at day and firefighting at night). But it will all be
worth it some day soon and we're going to start looking for land when we
come back from vacation in a couple weeks (first vacation in 6 years).

Loreen is all done with school now and we just went to her
hooding/graduation ceremony last night. Let's see what 4 years of schooling
can pull in :-)

I haven't done anything to my Dak other than drive it on salt covered roads
this winter. I just got done cleaning the engine bay yesterday and it really
needed it.

That's it in a nutshell :)

Chuck
www.intense99dak.com

""Tim Althoff"" <talthoff@yllwdkta.com> wrote in message

> WHAT'S UP! long time since your last post....nice to see you back. Is
the house done? Things have been quite busy over here too.