german GEN II

From: stebel@web.de
Date: Thu May 15 2003 - 02:43:06 EDT

Thanks for all your replies.

Hope I will find some time to finish the truck. Time is getting less since I am a daddy (a little girl born on the 26 March).
But all the us-car meetings start in germany and surrounding countries so that I have to find time, even in the night.

Tomorrow I drive to Bremerhaven, where the container with some parts for the Dakota is.
- lowering coils (BellTech)
- sway bar (I think Hellwig)
- bushing set front/rear (Energy Suspension) /my truck is screeching like a old lady especially the rear leafs
- a V6 Magnum block for my friends Dakota his one is brocken

When the truck is finished, I will produce a web site and publish the link.

Have a nice day
Stebel
UNICEF bittet um Spenden fur die Kinder im Irak! Hier online an
UNICEF spenden: https://spenden.web.de/unicef/special/?mc=021101