RE: New toy, Update

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@bellsouth.net)
Date: Fri May 16 2003 - 11:53:17 EDT

You know for the cost of meals and gas and the fact your only gong about
350 miles according to your earlier post you might be better off using a
transporter. To keep the cost way down just use one that transports in
an open trailer instead of an enclosed one. If I remember right for that
distance they are not that expensive.

Jeff Durling