Re: New toy, Update

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Fri May 16 2003 - 12:24:29 EDT

Bumper wouldn't fit between the fenders on the dolly, Her father suggested
the same thing.. We found a bigger dolly at U-Haul, and they said it would
not fit on it. U-Haul website says it's too large to move with any of thier
available equiptment. I need to get by today to check out a Ryder trailer
and see how wide the deck is on it.
Aaron Wyse