Re: New toy, Update

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Fri May 16 2003 - 15:22:06 EDT

U-Haul rental.. Local $29.95 and .69 per mile.. One way.. they said $538
for the truck. I spent several hours trying to come up with ideas. Even
considered (b4 I found out the price) renting U-haul truck & dolly, and I
was going to put the dolly I brought behind the Ramcharger and pull the Dak
behind that. Yesterday was a long, hot stressful day.
Aaron Wyse