Suspension parts

From: jay & dana (jay&dana@telus.net)
Date: Fri May 16 2003 - 19:31:46 EDT

I know a lot on the DML use Moog parts for their suspension, (ball joints,
etc.) but does anyone have an opinion on TRW suspension parts? I remember
in High School that anyone that built an engine used TRW pistons, I'm just
wondering about their suspension parts.

Also I asked the DML awhile ago if anyone has an opinion on the Monroe
Reflex shocks but had no response. I know a few like the Monroe Sensa-tracs
but since I have a 4x4 I was wondering if these would be a good shock for
my Dak.

Thanks again
Jay