Truck works great!

From: steve preston (steves287dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri May 16 2003 - 22:57:07 EDT

Hey ppl! Haven`t been around much lately,but I wanted
to say my "new" Dak is still not having any problems.
I know I used to get on the list here and lament some
of the performance problems I had with my 99 V6 Dak.
But my 2001 with the 4.7 and 45RFE is doing great at
25k. I do have to admit that,although I had a cat-back
exhaust put on last fall,I haven`t done anything else
to it. Not even a drop-in K&N filter. It`s not
right,is what it isn`t! I do plan to put a cold air
kit on it eventually. If there is a website someone
could recommend that shows in vivid,living technicolor
how to make a good homemade air intake for my 4.7,that
would be tremendous. I am spending most of my money on
the house right now so I can stay married. :)
Steve P.