Re: Plastic Headlight Lenses?

From: Aaron Wyse (awyse@sw.rr.com)
Date: Sun May 18 2003 - 00:10:30 EDT

And if that doesn't make them look good enough for you, make me an offer the
pair of new one's I've got here. I ended up getting 2 sets when I switched
from sealed beam to composites. I was just going to keep them for spares;
but I'm not emotionally attached to them
Aaron Wyse
94 RC WS 2.5L 5spd
86 Shelby Charger Turbo
84 Ramcharger 5.9 4WD should be here tomorrow night.