Re: Dyno in Maryland?

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun May 18 2003 - 01:26:22 EDT

Hi Doug
   I just picked up an apexi safcII to tune my fuel system. I'm either
heading to extreme motorsports or altered atmosphere motorsports that are
both in our area to get it tuned in on the dyno with the wideband o2. It
will be another week or so before I make the appointment though, trucks
still in the paint shop. If ya wanna run up there at the same time let me
know. I'm probably gonna end up going to extreme motorsports, I talked to
one of their techs one night at the track and he seemed like a pretty cool
guy

www.extrememotorsports.com

-greg

Greg Conner