Re: OT but still beneficial to all

From: jdurling@bellsouth.net
Date: Sun May 18 2003 - 10:06:45 EDT

The one in Ft. Myers still makes them like they originally did, Crispy. I
have found that most of them though have too much grease and the stuff just
falls right off. Now for you guys in the Ft. Laud. area try Bru's Room in
Margate. Order the Garlic wings using chopped garlic (they offer powdered
also, don't know why) and them ask them to grill them. Best way to get
wings.

Jeff Durling