Re: Dyno in Maryland?/Apexi

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun May 18 2003 - 13:52:52 EDT

The apexi is a bit cheaper to buy and to tune than the uni chip. The
unichip requires the useage of a pc interfaced with it. I beleive you have
total control over fuel and spark with the unichip. The apexi unit you can
tune from the drivers seat with a cool little multifunction display. It
however just controlls the air/ful ratios. You can adjust the fuel curve by
modifying the map signal at 12 points throughout the powerband at 200rpm
incraments. If you want to spend the extra money, the unichip is the way to
go.

Greg Conner
1996 RC
3.9 hybrid