RE: Re: Rolltop/Roll-n-Lok cover

From: Tim Althoff (talthoff@yllwdkta.com)
Date: Mon May 19 2003 - 10:47:37 EDT

huh, mine is the same way! I think the pace edwards is really crappy! the paint pealed on the rails so they replaced it, then the spring that rolled it up went bad, replaced that, the cover is bleached and looks like no warrenty for that. I used 303 every week untill it started turning white...now i say screw it! I'd have to say pace edwards sucks! I've heard they have fixed some of the problems but the cover still bleaches...

Just thought i would chime in a little...

Tim Althoff
www.yllwdkta.com