For Sale

From: Gabriel A. Couriel (BigGabe@fiufiji.com)
Date: Mon May 19 2003 - 17:28:09 EDT

I've got some parts i'm selling from my recent gear swap. All parts have
about 47,000 miles on them, and are off a 98 Dakota with an 8.25 rear end.

1. 3.21 gears
2. Open carrier

if any of you are interested, please make me an offer. I am planning on
getting rid of these parts at the end of the week unless someone wants to
buy them. there is no set price, i would like $20/each, but that is
negotiable. also i do not have the cover for sale. i was planning on
getting the chrome cover, but wasn't able to get my hands on one, and it
would be too much of a hassle to put one on now. Shipping is totally up to
the buyer, but i prefer shipping through the USPS, so you can figure out
shipping costs from zip code 33173 (that is Miami, FL).

thanks,

Gabe Couriel
http://frontpage.tripod.com/fijigabe0