Re: my list of cars, whats your pick?

From: Droo (03dakotaCC4.7_4x4@comcast.net)
Date: Mon May 19 2003 - 17:57:29 EDT

Punch wrote:

>on the realistic side of course ( what I can afford)
>
>pt cruiser turbo
>Subaru WRX
>Dodge srt-4
>Dodge ram hemi
>Dodge Dakota Quad cab
>jeep rubicon
>hyundai tiburon
>chevy impalla ss
>lincoln ls v8
>
>which would you choose?
>
>Future kids on the way and elderly parents who won't/can't drive to far ( I
>gotta pick them up and drive them places)

Forget the WRX. The SRT-4 is way better than that. Expect to pay over list for it though. Hyundai's suck. Don't know much about the PT. All the others guzzle gas. So if you wanna save money on upkeep, I think the SRT-4 is a good idea for speed and gas mizering. Plus it's good for throwin kids in the back.

--
-Droo
 Email: 03dakotaCC4.7_4x4@comcast.net

"Remember: No one has the right to touch you in your bathing suit area." -Jack