Re: Pa member?

From: DodgeDe@cs.com
Date: Tue May 20 2003 - 20:20:55 EDT

Well, Jon it's not me but, I grew up in Cranberry Township. I live in
southern DE now. I did a lot of street racing from the 322 light down 257. There was
no mall then. 9-) late 60's early 70's I was a mopar guy back then too.

Bill
<A HREF="http://ourworld.cs.com/DodgeDe/">Dodge Charger and R/T Dakota</A>