Re: Re: Re: RE: Re: 5.7 Hemi measurements

From: jdurling@bellsouth.net
Date: Tue May 20 2003 - 23:22:16 EDT

That would be different and cool. Might make the purist upset though.

Since this is starting to really roll in my head anybody know if there are
any aftermarket aluminum radiators made for almost a direct fit in the Gen
II dak? Proabaly not, have to just take a bunch of measurements and get teh
appropriate b-cool or sone along those lines.

I did forget to mention I did call Currie about a rear 9-inch axle earlier
today right after I posted (was orderig a new 9-inch one for my '68 'stang)
and there didn't sem to be a problem with doing it. I didn;t get into any
specifcs, I just told them what I was thinking and if it would be a problem
and the guy didn't think it would with a good set a measurements. I bet the
rear brakes with the stock bolt pattern might be a problem though.

Jeff Durling