Re: Re: RE: Chicago Area dak meet! or surrounding area!

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Wed May 21 2003 - 12:48:39 EDT

"Terrible Tom" <SilverEightynine@earthlink.net> wrote in message
news:3ECBA71C.8060601@earthlink.net...

> Josh Battles wrote:
> > how about something for maybe June 13 or 14??
>
> That weekend would work for me - - as of now I don't have anything set
> for then... But you guys will have to deal with a Jeep - Christine won't
> be ready by then :)

That's fine by me Tom, I'd just like to see you get out here! We've been
trying to set up a meet for everyone around here for some time now.

Do we have enough interest/committed people to get the weekend of June 13-14
in the books in some permenent marker? Let's set the weekend and we can
pick the definate date when it gets closer.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L