Re: new durnago frame

From: SCalHOTROD@aol.com
Date: Wed May 21 2003 - 18:46:18 EDT

Wow, that is going to make for an expensive repair...

I just replaced my 2001 Dak front bumper with a 2002 Durango setup and was
impressed at how much more substantial it is.

FOUR extra sets of brackets to stiffen, strenthen, and hold the front facia
to the bumper and the frame.

Now its integrated... Well, IMO, that will make it even stronger, but what a
pain to fix.

I feel sorry for the insurance companies and the repair shops already.

Chris
Santa Clara, CA