Mopar events in GA

From: victor.williams@byers.com
Date: Wed May 21 2003 - 21:27:28 EDT

Here are two Mopar events in Georgia the next two weekends.
Friday, May 23, 2003 - Sunday, May 25, 2003
All Mopar Southern Nationals. Silver Dollar Raceway, Reynolds, Ga.
Information call 770-533-9770

and
Saturday, May 31, 2003
Landmark Mopar Southern Classic, Morrow, Ga. Info: Mike Brumagen
770-946-8155

See the announcements on the North Ga Mopar Club site.
http://www.northgeorgiamoparclub.com/

Dakota content: I think I'll run my Dakota on the dyno at the Landmark
Classic. Besides that, any event that has Hooters as a sponsor is worth
checking out.

Victor Williams
Marietta Ga
1995 CC Sport 2wd,was a 5.2l now a 5.9l,5sp,3.55LSD,MP sp intake,180
thermostat,Flowkooler,K&N dropin,Jardine catback,Flowmaster 70,Jacobs ign.
Tow pkg.