Re: r/t vs hemi ram?

From: Jim Miller WB5OXQ (wb5oxq@grandecom.net)
Date: Thu May 22 2003 - 22:10:38 EDT

If the reg cab r/t weighing at 4000 with 245 hp that = .06125 hp per pound
On the other hand the reg cab ram weighing about 4900 with 345 hp=.0704 hp
per pound then the Ram should still be faster. If the Ram is lighter than
4900 it would be even more in the Ram's favor. I dont know the exact weight
of the swb reg cab Ram but the SRT-10 which is based on this version weighs
5000 so I figure the hemi ram might be a little lighter but that may not be
true.