Re: Need help finding truck box that fits

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Fri May 23 2003 - 10:45:34 EDT

They make two sizes, small and big. I think the Sears Craftsman Truck boxes are made by delta too. They aren't square, the tops have a rounded profile. I can do some searching for a link, if you can wait 'til the weekend...

>>> renaldo@dsl-only.net 05/23/03 08:48AM >>>

Do you happen to remember the model # of that box?