Re: New Headliner?

From: Kenneth Eng (engkyq@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri May 23 2003 - 10:29:41 EDT

I have removed and reinstalled my headliner a couple of times when I
installed the OEM overhead console. If I remember correctly it is held in
place by the outer cover of the overhead console, the overhead light, the
side panels where the seat belts are attached, the coat hooks and the sun
visor mounts. To remove the coat hooks just grasp them on the sides and
pull on them. Do not place your finger into the hook as the inside of the
hook does not move. Just the outer shell will pull away. After the items
mentioned previously are removed the headliner will just drop down.

HTH,
Ken
98 CC 4x2