Re: RE: Group Buy on the Superchips

From: Bob Mankin (bob@coralfarms.com)
Date: Fri May 23 2003 - 17:28:45 EDT

The spreadsheet and a comparison graph put out by Superchips for the 5.9L
R/T were posted to another board this AM.

Avg: +22.9 HP +34.7 ft. lbs TQ
Max: +46.9 HP +59.4 ft lbs. TQ

based on runs from 1900-5300 rpms

Now those numbers are quite probably on the rosey side, but there is no
question this is a great little tuner for stock or close to stock trucks.

Bob