Re: Rhino-Liner and Line-X in Maryland/Delaware area

From: John Burgan (jgburgan@radicus.net)
Date: Fri May 23 2003 - 21:05:32 EDT

Patrick,
I had my Rhino liner sprayed by Rhino Lining of Baltimore in the summer of
2000 (410) 377-4466. The cost was $340 for an under the rail in black with
no special options. The truck is an '00 RC with a 6'5" bed. If you decide
to use Rhino of Baltimore, make sure you hit Dana (the owner) up for a free
mug.... he just hates giving those out. ;-D

-John