Re: Looking at a Dakota

From: Jason Bleazard (jason.dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Fri May 23 2003 - 22:00:59 EDT

----- Original Message -----
From: "andy levy" <andylevy@yahoo.com>
Sent: Friday, May 23, 2003 4:10 PM

> Something you aren't telling us, Jason?

Nothing too radical. Just planning on changing the axle gears in the Quad
from 3.55s to 3.92s. Its towing performance is sufficient as is, but since
we're planning on pulling it over the Rockies when we move, I'd like to have
the extra 1000 lbs of towing capacity.

I've been kinda kicking myself for not getting the optional ratio when we
ordered it, but such is life.

--
Jason Bleazard  http://www.bleazard.net  Toronto, Ontario

Didn't you read the disclaimer? http://www.they.com/disclaimer