Re: RE: Group Buy on the Superchips

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat May 24 2003 - 11:15:04 EDT

yea..micro tuner, I keep calling it the powerprogramme by accident.....I
have 2 local guys with newere v6 trucks. I may buy a micro tuner to see if
by sme chance the programming is simular enough that it may work. I just
know the codes arent there for the speedometer function...have to wait and
see

Greg Conner
1996 RC
3.9 hybrid