cd player wanted

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (patrickandkelly@erols.com)
Date: Sat May 24 2003 - 16:18:10 EDT

I cant believe no one on the list has an old (rectangular style 2000 and
earlier) unit that they yanked and have laying around. Anyway, if you
do, mail me off list.
  On the unit I was looking for to put in my '03 when it gets here, I
just bought a new in-dash Chrysler 6 disc unit that I should have just
ordered in the first place. It cost me $250 plus shipping on e-bay. If
anyone wants to upgrade, the Chrysler part # is
56038622AJ. I do have a source from Dodge that can get them for about
$450.00 if he can find any.
Thanks
Patrick