Re: Cold-Start Hesitation - Finally Fixed

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun May 25 2003 - 13:53:19 EDT

Thats something to think about. Question though, on the 96 and earlier
trucks there were 2 temp sensors. One for the guage in the dash and one for
the pcm input. Are the values you just stated going to be the same for the
96 and earlier sensors? I dont have my FSM handy to check.

It does sound cool in the am when idling though...hugeeeeee cam..lol

Greg Conner
1996 RC
3.9 hybrid