That's more like it!

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Sun May 25 2003 - 20:08:17 EDT

I got very, very lucky in the bracket racing at Toronto Motorsports
Park today and made it to the semi-finals (elimination round 4).
Unfortunately my tranny decided that it did not want to complete
the 1-2 shift, said hello to the rev limiter and went down to the eventual
winner.

This bumped my points total to 4 (1 for each round won) for the season
and got me a payoff to cover the entry fee and gas ($50). I got my
first point last weekend when I managed a win over a corvette.

For those DMLers who have been on the list long enough, Ed Estoppey
was at the track, testing and tuning a non-Dodge 4x4. I haven't seen him
in a few years and he looks really well. I was also surprised how quick
his "racer" was (look out you 3.9ers :-) ).

Trying to uphold the DML name up here in the frozen tundra:-)
Bob