Re: Crappy Fog Lights

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Mon May 26 2003 - 04:51:29 EDT

I know how you feel, my stock fog lites would keep getting condensation in
them and kept blowing bulbs. I finally bought a set of APC fog lites, and
they seem to be working fine for the day and a half theyve been in. I also
think they look alot better than the stockers.

--
Gary Hedlin
President
<Olznut@aol.com> wrote in message news:6b.11c218af.2c02bf04@aol.com...

> Ok, I had the Streak detailed last week, and noticed that during
inspection,
> the fog lights have alot of stress cracks and chips in them, making the
truck
> look like #$%^. Now, who makes factory size, easy to install better than
> factory quality fog/driving lights??
>
> Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca '01 Dakota Quad Cab SLT+ 4.7L 4x4
"Silver
> Streak"  '66 Olds F-85 330 V-8, Intense Blue "Project Olds" Will Be
Finished