Re: Crappy Fog Lights

From: Olznut@aol.com
Date: Mon May 26 2003 - 23:58:25 EDT

In a message dated 5/26/2003 6:46:13 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
andylevy@yahoo.com writes:

> Jon Neff posted this back in January:
>
> For those who are interested, I found a suitable replacement for the
> factory fog lights. Pilot makes a line called Cyber White which is
> carried by Wally World (Wal-Mart). They are fakey HID's but have been
> working quite well for me over the past 4 days. They are the same
> diameter as stock, 4", and they can be mounted to the factory fog light
> mount with the included mount. I.E., light mounted to included mount
> which is then bolted to the factory mount. They sit about 1/4" further
> forward than stock, but it's not noticeable. Otherwise, they line up
> perfectly. Model # NV-602W for $39.95. They use a 55w PH3 bulb and the
> light pattern is very wide. I removed the bumper for the install instead
> of trying to do it on the truck. Took about 1 hour start to finish.
>

> --
> -andy

Thanks Andy, but @#$%, I passed Wally World on the way home, and don't want
to go 20 miles back to it unless I really need to, looks like I gotta find a
reason to go back up there ;)

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca '01 Dakota Quad Cab SLT+ 4.7L 4x4 "Silver
Streak" '66 Olds F-85 330 V-8, Intense Blue "Project Olds" Will Be Finished
Sometime This Millenium!!