Re: Re: Re: insurance?

From: Brian Fitchett (fitchett@chem.utah.edu)
Date: Tue May 27 2003 - 15:37:33 EDT

I have state farm as well and pay about $700 for the year which includes my
motorcycle as well. its down a little bit since i am 25 now so that is
always nice.. maybe down a little more in october when i get married....
Guess its important to note that i have never had a ticket yet or been in an
accident (just a small one when i was 17 that was 51% my fault.... I call
BS!!!)

Brian
Black 98 V6 CC SLT+