Radio For sale

From: Matt Tharp (henryrollins2001@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue May 27 2003 - 21:15:20 EDT

Hello All,
   I bought a tape/CD player for my truck. I am going
to sell my CD player. I thought I would post it here
before I put it on Ebay. It is out of a 2000 Dodge
Dakota. It is in great shape with no problems. It is
the old Square style. It should fit 94-02 Rams 96-2000
Dakota and other DC products. I can take pictures if
you would like. I am asking 75 bucks and I will pay
shiping to the lower 48 states. I have a paypal
account also.

Thanks
Matt Tharp
Atlanta GA