RE: Mileage, bigger tiers and the overhead computer question...

From: Sevrence, Sean (S.J.) (ssevrenc@visteon.com)
Date: Wed May 28 2003 - 15:47:58 EDT

Hey Don!

I would think the answer would be how you are calculating the mileage. I.e.,
Is the speedo/odo giving your the correct numbers to use? Are you using them
with the actual gas used?

If you have the actual distance with the actual gas used, you should be able
to compare the numbers.

Does that make sense?

Sean
'92 RC Sport 3.9L 5spd - 256,000mi!
'01 CC SLT+ 4.7L 5spd 3.92 LSD Mobil-1 - 84,200mi!
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/DnuuSncssJujU